At school you learn many skills that are vital to your success in the workplace However, very often the important workplace skills are not taught and without these many problems can be present. Employers often look for proof of these skills as they affect the work environment.
This programme has been designed to fill these gaps and provide you with the skills that will make you more marketable in the workplace. With the right attitude and the right skills, success is just around the corner.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand ethics in the workplace
- Be familiar with emotional intelligence and the importance of it
- Know how to deal with conflict situations o Understand the basics of good communication o Identify ways to prioritise and organise yourself
- Know how to accept feedback and learn from it
- Understand how to be proactive in the workplace
- Identify the benefits of team work
- Be familiar with your personal brand
- Have some tools to manage your personal finances
- Be familiar with good telephone etiquette practices and customer service
- Understand the basics of effective business writing
- Know more about diversity in the workplace
- Identify ways to be more assertiveness
- Take control through personal mastery